How It Works
Training needs vary from company to company. That’s why we offer our web seminars via two different options: Pay as You Go – or - Learning Management System access (LMS).
Option 1 – Pay As You Go
- Customer Service: Etiquette Essentials, Wordsmything I, Wordsmything II & Telephone Tyrants & One Great Reception.
- Coaching: Coaching 101, the Art of Feedback for Coaches & Coaching Calibration. This series is a great fit for Team Leaders, Management and anyone in a supervisory role that wants to learn how to coach staff on the PhonePRO techniques.
After ticket purchase, you will have access to all of our web seminars to select from. Mix and match as you wish in order to best meet your training goals.
A receipt will be emailed to the address listed on the registration form immediately after completing the order. A paid invoice will also be sent via email within 2 business days.
There are 2 ways to login and access the web seminars and corresponding handouts.
- PhonePRO.com - the login is located on the “Web Seminars” drop down menu.
- Login link at the bottom of the purchase confirmation email.
- Forward email confirmation to each participant, which includes the password needed for web seminar access.
- Employee will view the seminar, take the quiz, and print off the Certificate of Accomplishment at the end of seminar.
- Training Manager can monitor the viewing status through reporting provided on our Training Management website.
- Seminar tickets purchased on the Training Management website will be added to the current password for reporting ease.
- Preprint handouts for the participants
- Preprint Certificates of Accomplishment
- Log in to the seminar of your choice.
Option 2 – LMS Access
PhonePRO’s customer service online training courses are also available in SCORM compliant modules and can be easily installed onto your existing Learning Management System.
Questions? We’re here to help! 800-888-4893 firstname.lastname@example.org