Web Seminar Demos
Customer Service Call Center Training Series
A customer service series for frontline staff, which delivers the training concepts of our onsite Customer Service & Telephone Etiquette program. Click here to learn more.
- The Best Way to Open, Close & Control the Call
- Best Practices for Call Transfers & Holds
- Positive Voice Tone & Word Choices
- Avoiding Communication Troublemakers
- The Impact “Attitude” has on Conversation & More Voice Tone
- Developing a “Team” Mentality with Callers
- The Transforming Skill of Empathy & Understanding the Caller
- Surviving the Very Difficult and Abusive Caller
- Effectively Juggling Face-to-Face Visitors, Callers and Multiple Lines
Training for Coaches and Managers
A coaching series for coaches, managers, and anyone with the responsibility of ensuring that the newly learned techniques are implemented by the staff. Click here to learn more.
Questions? We’re here to help! 800-888-4893 email@example.com