“A Leader leads by example, whether he intends to or not.” – John Quincy Adams
Consider this…76% of employees said that in the past 12 months, their Manager has done something that made them want to quit.
True Leaders know how to maximize performance. They challenge, connect, motivate, inspire and unleash true potential in their staff. They encourage and instill accountability to create outstanding results for their people and the entire organization.
Our Leadership courses focus on…
- How to move from Management to Leadership
- Employee engagement and performance improvement
- Flexing your Leadership style to various individuals and situations
Click below to learn about these Leadership courses or browse our full list to the right:
Many companies identify high performers and promote them to management without considering whether they have people and Leadership skills in addition to their “technical” skills. However, research indicates that only 15% of a person’s success in life comes from technical knowledge with the remaining 85% relying on the ability to work with others. That’s where PhonePRO Leadership training can help. We will focus on developing these “non-technical” skills that are so critical to an organization’s success.
Research reveals there is an enormous opportunity to improve employees’ “giving it their all” at work. This has an enormous impact on productivity, innovation and employee retention! High-potential, talented individuals are voluntarily leaving their jobs at an increasingly steady rate now that signs point to a warm-up in the job market. Your organization already possesses the biggest influence to talent retention and performance growth. It is your Leadership team.
Leaders run the risk of chasing off desired employees and damaging employee engagement when their leadership approach doesn’t change for different employees and in different situations. With today’s heavier workloads, tighter timelines and global demands, leaders often and unknowingly switch into “auto-pilot.” Auto-pilot is NOT a leader’s friend. Employees shut down without a tailored and focused interaction with their leader.